Arizona Sunshine has been one of the premiere titles in VR for several years now. The Vertigo Games team has been keeping up with the community providing updates after updates. Now, they are preparing to release their latest one called The Damned DLC.
The Damned story
Preceding the events of Arizona Sunshine and Dead Man DLC, this all-new zombie shooting chapter sends you and your team of US Special Forces on a daunting mission; reactivating the generators of a massive Arizonan hydroelectric dam to restore power to the military’s nuclear missile systems. Far from an easy task when it’s overrun by hundreds of crazed zombies. As your team sets out, terrifying events unfold without warning that leave you to complete your objective on your own.
You will have to make your way up, over and inside the massive structure in an effort to stop the spread of the apocalypse in its tracks with no more than your commander’s voice over the radio to keep you company. Your relationship could use some work, and crippled with a fear of heights and a healthy dread of flesh-eating undead crawling away in the depths of a dark, damp megastructure, you have seen better days.
• Discover a brand-new chapter preceding the Arizona Sunshine story so far
• Step into the shoes of a new protagonist who has seen better days
• Put your VR survival skills in the largest Arizona Sunshine mission to date
• Explore a large and brand-new environment with a unique feeling of scale and depth
• Team up with a friend in zombie slaying co-op!
• Unlock all-new achievements
The Damned DLC for Arizona Sunshine is set to arrive on October 3rd for both PSVR and PC VR headsets. The game is still not available on the Oculus Quest headset.
The post ‘The Damned’ DLC For Arizona Sunshine Should Spark Interest appeared first on VR News, Games, And Reviews.