Recently, Singularity Lab has released a brand new VR game called JetX. This a brand new racing shooter battle arena game where players have to fight against one another in zero gravity using unique sci-fi weapons. Oh, and you will also be competing against each other while traveling at the speed of light in race mode.
JetX comes with various game modes giving players a variety of ways to experience the game. This includes race mode, an arena shooter mode, PvE mode, or simply take on all of the challenges at once.
Key features of JetX
- Various game modes, from classic deathmatch to the unique endless-race, and boss fights
- Full freedom of movement in zero gravity
- “Old-school competition”
- Live leaderboard
- AI that isn’t to be underestimated.
- Wide array of weapons for all types of players
- Numerous diverse maps for racing and PvP
- Play solo or with friends!
JetX is currently available on Steam for both the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. You can purchase it today for $9.89. Let us know what you think about the the game.
The post JetX Brings A Fun New Take On A Shooter VR Experience appeared first on VR News, Games, And Reviews.